Miso soup and Tamagoyaki
I wrote this down ages ago but only got round to posting it now. My housemate Haruka is a great cook and she has been teaching me how to cook some Japanese dishes. This one is called miso soup and tamagoyaki.
- Seaweed こんぶ
- Tuna flakes かつおぶし
- Tofu とふ
- Water みず
- Spring onion ねぎ
- Miso paste みそ
- 3 eggs
- dashi だし
- soy source
- 40mins to boil seaweed or leave overnight in cold water.
- Remove konbu and add three pinches of katsuobushi. Boil for a minute.
- Chop some negi and tofu and add to the pan
- Add spoonful of dashi-a teasp-and- of miso paste to pan and stir. date: 2015-01-27 meta: body: | Same as Miso soup recipeThen serve in a small bowl with a bowl of rice.
- Beat eggs and add a spoonful of dashi, a spoonful of water and a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of soy sorce.
- Add to rectangle pan and roll up once cooked. Leave the egg roll in the pan and pour in more egg. Fuse with existing roll and roll up
- Once all the egg has cooked cut into slices